Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy New Year everyone!!

     Today is December 26,2009.  Mike had to ask me if yesterday was Christmas Day.  It actually was Xmas Day and it was bright and sunny and Dave, Mike and I went golfing.  The par 3 golf course at Palm Creek is a par 54.  Dave got 56, Mike got 69 and I got 70.  I was very happy with my score.  I birdied the 10th and 11th holes.  I think I might even have kept the scorecard.

     I've been pretty remiss in not working on my blog, mainly because I'm just too lazy.  We got here on the 19th of December and got to know the site quite well.  They have a ball diamond here that supports quite a few softball (slowpitch) teams.  No women teams unfortunately.  Not enough interest.  There is a concession there that makes the best hamburgers around and people come in from outside just to have their burgers.

      I told you about Van and Kathie.  From Monday to now has been very nice, but cooler weather than we've had since Oregon.  Last night it froze.  The grass in the dog park was frozen.  Maybe Weaver thought he was at home.

    Today we drove from Casa Grande to Tucson.  We stayed at Beaudry RV park.  It's right behind Beaudry RV sales and service.  It was a nice park but not much to do there.  They had a fitness room and a pool but we only stayed there overnight.  Dave and Kelsi went shopping for motorhomes so we went along for the ride.  We saw some nice mohos but we knew we wouldn't get enough out of ours so we didn't even make an offer.  We went back to the moho for take out pizza and went to bed early.

ttfn
Mave n Mike n Weave

No comments:

Post a Comment